Records in this category
How to add FPAC forward link?
Once we get FPAC linked we can set up the BBS fwding. The BBS will get it's link thru FPAC.
To link FPAC.
1. Create a AxUDP port or RF port.
This necessitates configuring a linking port. It is easier for me to do that for you and explain later.
Creating a AxUDP port requires an open port on your router to your UDP port (10093).
That port is defined in ../fpac.conf.
Configuring ax25ipd.conf so that your server knows the UDP address of your adj node(s).
# Route to Cedar Cove, Fla
route k4gbb-12 k4gbb.serveftp.com udp 10094
route k4gbb-4 k4gbb.serveftp.com udp 10093
2. Add a Adjacent Node Block to .../fpac.nodes file
Node = GBB
Path = K4GBB-12
DNIC = 3100
Address = 352727
Port = 9
NoWp = 0
- How to set up an RMS Gate on Linux
- How to reset back to KPC 3 KISS mode via RMS Gate
- RMS Gateway best deployment practices
- What hardware do I use for the RMS Gateway and how does it all work?
- How to add a port in an RMS Gateway
516/7%Last update: 2011-05-06 06:46
Author: C Schuman
You cannot comment on this entry