Records in this category
How do I set up Ax25 on Linux?
Info on AF_AX25, AF_NETROM ans AF_ROSE.
Standard kernel AF_AX25, AF_NETROM and AF_ROSE sockets
AX.25, NET/ROM and ROSE protocol are built into the Linux kernel.
I recommend to use these interfaces, because it will give you
more flexibility to build a system with many futures.. (by: F6FBB)
This choice may be little difficult to set up,
because the functions is depended of lots of things.. eg:
- Linux kernel version
- ax25-utils version
- z8530drv version
- net-tools version
... and more
If you desire to use this/these interfaces,
i strongly recommend to read at least AX25-HOWTO!
More information: http://firebirds.com.ar/lugcos/deposito/docs/AX25-HOWTO.html
- How to set up an RMS Gate on Linux
- How to reset back to KPC 3 KISS mode via RMS Gate
- RMS Gateway best deployment practices
- What Linux variant should I use to deploy my RMS Gate on?
- How to add a port in an RMS Gateway
893/10%Last update: 2011-04-19 18:46
You can comment this FAQ